- 100% Pure,Virgin, Organic, Cold pressed oil, in 50ml amber glass bottles or larger flip top HDP bottles
- Non greasy and easily absorbed
- Non deodourised
- With skin-nourishing fatty acids
- Suitable for all skin types. Effective on skin, hair and nails. Deeply moisturising and soothing.
- Extremely rich in naturally occurring Vitamin E and Omega 6.
- Not tested on animals.
Believed to be one of the rarest oils in the world, argan oil is a robust, nutty oil made largely in Morocco from the nuts of the argan tree. Argan trees used to cover much of North Africa but they are now greatly reduced in numbers, hence the high price of argan oil.
The nut is very difficult to remove from its sturdy fruit and the nuts were originally harvested, not from the tree, but from the droppings of the goats that climbed the trees and ate the fruit. The nut is related to the olive but has a distinct flavour of its own; its oil is mostly used as a hair and skin treatment .
Argan oil can became beauty elixir from head-to-toe. It’s chock-full of essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that promote overall health by moisturizing, softening as well as protecting skin and hair from sun damage without harmful toxins and Parabens.