SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We endeavour to dispatch orders as quickly as possible (often within 2 working days).
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays).
The following shipping timings are only estimates and are not guaranteed.
United Kingdom (mainland)
- Second Class - delivered by Royal Mail within 3-5 working days
- First Class - delivered by Royal Mail within 2 working days
- Special Delivery - delivered by Royal Mail next working day
- Tracked Standard - delivered by Courier within 3-5 working days
- Tracked Express - delivered by Courier within 2 working days
Europe, Irish Republic
What Are the Current Charges?
- Any item under the value of €22 does not incur any VAT or customs charges.
- Any item from €22 to under €150 will have a local VAT charge applied but is not liable for customs charges.
- Goods over €150 are charged VAT and if the origin of the goods is outside of the UK they also face customs duties.
To find VAT and duty rates by country please click here.
What Is Changing from 1st July?
- Any item regardless of its value will be subject to VAT and customs charges if it is going to Europe from the UK.
Goods weighing under 3kg are delivered by Royal Mail within 3-5 working days *
Goods weighing over 5kg are delivered by Standard Courier within 3-5 working days *
* Delivery to Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Iceland, Luxembourg, Poland, Romania, Slovenia & Switzerland could take up to 9 working days in some circumstances.
If Customs intercept your parcel, you may have to pay local import duties
Goods weighing under 3kg are delivered by Royal Mail within 10 working days
Goods weighing over 5kg are delivered by Standard Courier within 5 working days
BFPO/PO BOX addresses and other non-deliverable locations:
Due to security reasons we are unable to deliver any order to a BFPO or PO Box address.
We may also decide not to complete certain orders if we believe that the address is not secure, for example a communal postal address or hotel.
If an order is held for this reason we will notify you, usually within 24 hours of you placing the order.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION - A DENISE BROWN TRADITION
If you are unhappy with our products you may cancel your order within 7 working days of delivery - call or email us to obtain a return authorisation. There is however a 10% restocking fee on 'use by' dated perishable products, unless it is our error. Once we receive the items, you will receive a refund immediately (please allow 5-7 days mailing time).
Where appropriate, the cost of returning the item will also be refunded to you.
We promise to deal with all complaints in a fair manner. Complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days and a timescale of action will be described to you .
This does not affect your statutory rights
We will process your order immediately upon receipt. You will receive email notification or confirmation as well as the order details which will be displayed on your screen when your order has been successfully placed.
Once the goods have been dispatched you will receive an email informing you of this and the method of shipping.
If you have any questions about your order or you need to cancel an order without giving any reason please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
or call us at +44 (0) 330 123 9811 for assistance.
NON-DELIVERY / DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
In the case of non-delivery please notify us within 10 days (15 days overseas) of the date on which you placed your order.
If 10 days (15 days overseas) have gone by without you receiving your item, a 'reasonable time' period has then elapsed and you will be entitled to a replacement or refund.
If your order is returned as not collected or accepted we reserve the right to to retain the postage costs.
Make sure to inspect the general condition of the package when accepting it. In the event you do receive a damaged shipment, notify the delivery person and contact a Customer Service Representative immediately at email@example.com
This does not affect your statutory rights
Products that are returned to us can only be accepted if they are returned to us within 7 working days of delivery or the standard shipping times if outside the UK.
We cannot accept liability for packages damaged during transit. You are advised to wrap the product adequately to prevent this happening.
Proof of postage is not necessarily proof of delivery and you are therefore strongly advised to send your package by recorded delivery, registered post or courier and to maintain sufficient insurance to cover the value of the goods.
Where appropriate, the cost of returning the item will be refunded to you. The cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed acceptable.
If the cost of a returned item is £5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customers' account. There will be no refunds or replacement for that product.
Please include a copy of the invoice which you can print out from your account control panel.
Please ship your package by insured parcel post to:
Denise Brown Ltd
UNIT 312, 15 Cromwell Park
OX7 5SR UNITED KINGDOM
OUR LIABILITY (Business Customers)
1. Where you are purchasing Products as a business, we will not be liable for losses or damages arising from or in connection with the Products or with these terms and conditions (including non-contractual disputes or claims) that fall into the following categories:
(a) loss of income or revenue;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of profits;
(d) loss of anticipated savings;
(e) loss of data;
(f) waste of management or office time;
(g) loss or damage to any materials, products or goods placed into or stored in the Products; or
(g) indirect or consequential losses.
2. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982; or
(d) (if you purchase the Products as a consumer) for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.